Organic French Lavender sachets for a good night's rest!
These fragrant lavender sachets are handcrafted with fabric craps and filled with dried organic French lavender flowers growing in my garden.
Best way to repurpose my fabric offcuts and make clothes smell lovely!
Aside from looking pretty and smelling amazing, lavender sachets have many uses:
- Stow them in drawers to make clothing smell lovely
- Place one in a pillowcase as an aid to relaxation before sleeping
- Great natural alternative to toxic mothballs
- Stow in the car as a pleasant air freshener
- Store one in your gym bag, shoe cabinet and empty suitcases to keep them smelling fresh and clean
To refresh your lavender sachets and to release the delicate natural lavender oil, simply squeeze them between your fingers every now and then.
Ready to ship
- Set of 2 sachets made with homegrown French lavender
- Each lavender bag contains only dried lavender flowers
- 100% natural. No fragrance oils
- Handmade using some of my favourite leftover fabrics
- Approx. dimensions: 8cm x 8cm
- Designed & hand made in Australia.
- Only one of each set available
Sorry not posting to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to plant quarantine regulations
These are lovely and well made. Have put them in with my towels and sheets. Will be buying more. Would recommend product