Unique eco-conscious storage baskets for the bold colours lovers!
Whether you're after a personalised gift for a loved one or want some fun yet practical storage for your home, you'll love these exclusive baskets made with recycled and contrasting fabric offcuts.
YES! These bright and colourful storage containers are handcrafted with leftover pieces of fabric...crazy, right?!
I have a big collection of fabric scraps that are too small for other sewing projects and which I find simply impossible to throw in the bin.
Featuring cactus, toucan, apple, flowering gum and watermelon, these tropical baskets are perfect for organising bits and pieces around the house.
Like small stationery on the desk, hair accessories and skincare in the bathroom, small toys in the children room, baby care essentials on the changing table, small plants...the possibilities are endless!
Ready to ship
- 100% one of a kind (OOAK) which means only ONE of each of these extra special organisers is available (7 different designs to choose from)
- Sturdy fabric basket, lined with plain contrasting colours
- Handmade in Australia with 100% cotton fabric
- Fully lined (contains interfacing for structure)
- Dimensions: W12.5cm x D9cm x H9cm