Organic French Lavender sachets for a good night's rest!
Filled with dried organic French lavender flowers from my own garden. These fragrant lavender sachets are handmade with fabric leftover pieces.
Best way to repurpose my fabric offcuts and make clothes smell lovely!
Aside from looking pretty and smelling amazing, lavender sachets have many uses:
- Stow them in drawers to make clothing smell lovely
- Place one in a pillowcase as an aid to relaxation before sleeping
- Great natural alternative to toxic mothballs
- Stow in the car as a pleasant air freshener
- Store one in your gym bag, shoe cabinet and empty suitcases to keep them smelling fresh and clean
Squeeze the lavender sachets between your fingers every now and then to refresh them. This will release their delicate natural lavender oil.
Ready to ship
- Set of 2 sachets made with homegrown French lavender
- Each lavender bag contains only dried lavender flowers
- 100% natural. No fragrance oils
- Handmade using some of my favourite leftover fabrics
- Approx. dimensions: 8cm x 8cm
- Designed & hand made in Australia.
- Only one of each set available
Sorry not posting to TAS, NT and WA due to plant quarantine regulations
These are lovely and well made. Have put them in with my towels and sheets. Will be buying more. Would recommend product