Abstract White & Dusty Pink face linear drawing Plant Pot Cover
Indoor plants look gorgeous in these decorative baskets and so does clutter!
Whether you're after a modern and on-trend planter or a stylish and practical storage solution to organise your home, the line art face basket was made for you.
Do you love abstract art?
The LINE ART FACE Basket features an abstract face design in a minimalist single line drawing style that will complement any room.
Perfect for adding a unique touch to a bedroom, living room, or cube shelf. Display on its own or mix it up with more large reversible baskets
Ready to ship
- Reversible and sturdy square storage/planter basket
- Featuring black & white art face fabric pattern with pastel dusty pink lining
- Contrasting top can be left unfolded or folded as low as you like
- Dimensions (when top unfolded): W20cm x H30cm x D20cm
- The large reversible basket fits perfectly any cube storage shelves (e.g. KALLAX)
- Designed and handmade in Australia with 100% cotton fabric
- Fully lined (contains interfacing for structure)
- Can be used as storage or as plant pot cover
- Designed for up to 20cm plastic plant pots
- 18cm clear pot available too (sold separately) to avoid overwatering and keep your basket clean
- The fabric basket is not waterproof
Please note that each basket is unique, position of fabric may vary slightly.
Be sure to check the TERRACOTTA RAINBOW Plant Pot Cover for a complete look!
Keep your fabric plant pot cover clean and dry
To avoid overwatering, simply add a saucer or a plastic pot with no drainage hole inside of the fabric basket.
If you don't have one, add our 18cm plastic pot to cart and save yourself a trip to your local garden centre!
Low maintenance indoor plant ideas (no green thumb required!)
Dressing up your favourite medium to large potted plants has never been so easy with these fabric plant pot covers.
Need some inspiration on what plants to choose (or to gift with your new planter!)?
Monstera deliciosa, ZZ plant (or Zanzibar gem), snake plant, grape ivy and dieffenbachia are all very pretty and easy houseplants anyone can grow and they even thrive on neglect. Win-win!